We do not accept payment for any record removal. For information and removal instructions for expunged, restricted, sealed or deceased cases, please send an email to [email protected]. For faster service, please include a copy of the expungement/sealed record order and a link to the URL in question.
Requestors can request court records online on the website of the courthouse where the case was filed by using the online search or case search portal. Online requests enable requestors to search by name or case number at their convenience from a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a stable internet connection.